Monday, December 2, 2013

What am I gonna do?

Everyday you have to make some decisions, choosing is difficult and it seems like the more you think the less ideas you have... After over thinking I've had an idea, so here it is! 
If one day your teacher of Graphic Design told you to make a blog of a topic you want what would you choose? That was my problem, having zero ideas because of all my problems going around in my head.   Finally I decided to do this. Maybe you're thinking why am I telling all my problems here but my blog is about this, well.. it's not a blog is more like a diary and everyday I'll be writing my thoughts, the things that happens to me, the decisions I have to make, the wrong decisions I choose and of course... my crazy daily life! 
My curriculum vitae

This is me, my CV doesn't show what I've exactly done because there are some invented things... Anyways, my name is Anna Rabassó I'm a journalist student and I would like to be a war photojournalist. My CV graphic is represented like buildings, traffic signals and a road because that's how I see life. Every difficulty is a curve of the road, life consists in building a high skyscraper, you want to be so high but it's a slow thing that starts from down to up. I'm still on the start of the road but I'll be doing my way.


Ready or not here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment