Sunday, December 8, 2013

Life on mars

Good night!

Sometimes when it's getting darker and the stars appears I start to think that we are a very Little thing that forms part of a big universo with others planets and who knows if with more lives...

I've done this really bad infographic about the solar system.
One of my mistakes is that is too dense, also the stars I tried to put seems so unreal like it's copy and paste.

The information given isn't good and the question answer part is so compact, I should have put more space or do another kind of structure.

The kind of graphic is familiar and easy to understand, ther's no redundancy but there's too much density.

The colors and the typogrphy I think is well choosen, but the distribution is quite bad...

The night is getting darker and son the stars will be falling down to rescue us.

No comments:

Post a Comment