Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cell phones

Do you ever lost your cell phone did anyone return it back to you?

I one day I losed my cell phone in the public library of my village but fortunately I've found it where I forget my appreciate technologic gadget.

The difficult thing is to find your stolen phone, the challenges of finding it are so low.

This graphic with bar charts about the lost phones in U.S.A and the percentages of the people who can't find it and contact with their operator in order to localize it for me isn't clear. If you make a percentage you have to put both numbers in each part, or I think so... There's not so many information and it's not efficient at all even the information given is clear to view.

Did you ever lost your phone and does you find it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, I think that you have done a good job putting together this nice infographic with your article. I think that journalists wold have to be able to complement information with graphic visualizations, and I really think that you have done a good job.

    In response to your post, I just have to say that I was stolen my cell and my wallet, and fortunatelly they give me back my wallet!! (but obviusly, empty of money) with all my cards and DNI!

    Good job Anna! Go on working your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Begoña! Thank you for comment! Yes graphics helps us to understand more the information that journalist can provide.

      And I'm sorry for your stolen wallet and cell phone is a pity that things like that happen...

      Delete