Monday, December 16, 2013

I want to see the world

Good morning!
I'm sure that most of us would like to travel and visit new places. Personally I would like to go to the U.S.A, Seychelles, Australia, Canada, Perú, Africa, Bolívia... I want to travel a lot but for now I don't have money and also I don't have sufficient time...

depositphotos.com 

Today I'm inserting an infographic  about traveling! So we will know more information about where people go. This graphic show us the places most visited, where are geographically situated, the method of transport, the percentages of people that travel and the equipment the do. In my opinion even the colors and the draws are nice the information given is difficult to understand, if someone doesn't know the most recognozible building of some country wouldn't know the place where people travel... Also there's and information about how the weather could be but It doesn't say nothing eventually... In London it Rains, in Rome there's sun and in Paris the clouds rains love. So what do you think, it's useful or it could be better?


I want to see the world... If that's something you can't arrange then I'll be jumping trains.




No comments:

Post a Comment