Monday, December 2, 2013

Don't worry be happy

I've just started to write this new blog and now I can't stop. Is this normal? Maybe sharing my thoughts is the thing that I like the most, I love writing and for any reason now I'm addicted to share what's in my mind. Eventhough no one will be reading the stuff in here I'm happy of sharing it.

And talking about my happiness... Is there so many happy people nowadays? Being happy it would have to be the unique way of living, like a permanent state, but it seems like it's a feeling that comes and goes depending of the things that happen in our life. You could have the best day of the whole while world and then, suddenly, a bad new comes and sadness feelings comes into your head.

brainworldmagazine.com
So while I was writing this and I was happy for my moment of inspiration a messages comes into my phone and now I'm strange. How can feelings can change in few seconds? There's a psychological description about those changes and maybe this graphic will helps us to understand how and why people are happy and how fast this feeling changes.

This infographic give us a good explanation of how depending on the hour of the day we are more happy, just with a simple chronological line graphic represents in a clear way the variation of our mood in the 24 hours of a day. It doesn't have so much content but what is saying is  easy to understand, the essential pillars of happiness and how our brain works. Eventhough I think that the colours should be more vital because the graphic in itself would have to give us a happy feeling.



y55happy.com 


This other infographic is more good eye tasting. The colours and the hierarchy bring us take more attention, also the symbols and forms are all well known for everybody so it's an easy graphic to understand how is happiness doing in a different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment